Hackney Playbus believes that all children under five living in East London should share the same opportunities to grow, thrive, and reach their potential. Our mission is to provide play, learning, and support to socially excluded families in East London, to encourage children’s early years development, and to strengthen families and communities.
We do this by:
- running an Outreach and Referral Programme to support families with care and support needs to join in our projects
- improving access to play and learning experiences for children in their early years
- connecting families to support services
- providing a welcoming and relaxed setting to bring families together in their local community
- supporting parents and carers to develop their parenting knowledge, confidence and skills
All our services are delivered in a way that is inclusive, friendly and welcoming.
Take a look at our Theory of Change to find out more about our approach and why our work is needed.